CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor

Posted by washcomp
on 2005-01-26 19:47:58 UTC
Good point!

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "cnc_4_me" <cnc4me@g...>

http://www.yaskawa.com/site/dmdrive.nsf/SearchV/86256EC30069E43286256C
> > C8006E080F?OpenDocument
> >
> > http://www.idmcontrols.com/downloads/manuals/G5+_Manual_0103.pdf
> >
> > I've still got to tweak MACH3 a bit more (I mis-understood some
of
> > the OEM codes and have to change them), but then I'm about done
> with
> > my retrofit (exactly two years and two redo's of the controls)
and
> > have no more excuses to prevent me from turning out copious
> > quantities of parts (not sure what those are, but everyone says
> > that's what you're supposed to make with one of these things <G>)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jeff

Discussion Thread

washcomp 2005-01-26 18:56:19 UTC Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor cnc_4_me 2005-01-26 19:07:00 UTC Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor washcomp 2005-01-26 19:47:58 UTC Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor Jon Elson 2005-01-26 22:20:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor washcomp 2005-01-27 04:59:32 UTC Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor Jon Elson 2005-01-27 10:31:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor washcomp 2005-01-27 11:55:22 UTC Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor washcomp 2005-01-27 14:21:35 UTC Re: Answer about how to set up VFD for braking resistor Jon Elson 2005-01-27 21:25:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Question about how to set up VFD for braking resistor