CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Lathe Threading with DeskCNC

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2005-04-03 13:02:03 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "John Stevenson" <john@s...>
wrote:

> If it does generate the thread information automatically

Are you calling me a liar, or asking about a product that is not yet
released? You did see the threaded part right?

DeskCNC threading is released, it works as shown. You are free to
program it in any way you desire.

> can it handle
> different thread pitches like 55 degrees and metric which although it
> is 60 degrees is a different depth.
>
> I have looked on your support page and other that the information in
> the link you published here that's all there is.
> Is it asking too much for you to explain it a little further. Sorry
if
> this sounds a little strong, it isn't meant that way but you
basically
> have said DeskCNC can do threading and left it at that.

DeskCNC can do threading, as promised, as shown, and it's documented
how it works. Information about other products and capabilities will
be released at the appropriate time.

We will be showing lathe threading at our booth at NAMES on April 23-
24.

As far as getting access to our user support forum, unless you have
tried to post cracked software sites, all you have to do is have a
valid e-mail address.

Fred Smith - IMService
http://www.cadcamcadcam.com/hobby

Discussion Thread

Fred Smith 2005-04-02 14:56:44 UTC Lathe Threading with DeskCNC John Stevenson 2005-04-03 09:44:02 UTC Re: Lathe Threading with DeskCNC Fred Smith 2005-04-03 12:06:41 UTC Re: Lathe Threading with DeskCNC John Stevenson 2005-04-03 12:44:23 UTC Re: Lathe Threading with DeskCNC Fred Smith 2005-04-03 13:02:03 UTC Re: Lathe Threading with DeskCNC John Stevenson 2005-04-03 13:44:36 UTC Re: Lathe Threading with DeskCNC