CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd?

Posted by fignoggle
on 2005-08-19 22:45:05 UTC
thanks steve - yeah, forgot to also mention that at one time the y reading
was over 22" ! there's no way this is normal. i'll do the KISS stuff and
replace the batteries to see if this does it.

also forgot to mention that at times, the y scale reading would display in
mm by itself.

in my other scales, when the battery begins to die, the readings flash
until the battery's replaced.

--

here's the hf mini mill dro/cnc mod!
<http://www.fignoggle.com/~fignoggle/hFCn66Ghejx8Jwia3Kl32ReQ/themachine/>

Discussion Thread

fignoggle 2005-08-18 09:38:20 UTC um, is the dro acting wierd? klauszietlow 2005-08-18 14:15:39 UTC Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd? Jon Elson 2005-08-18 19:40:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] um, is the dro acting wierd? fignoggle 2005-08-18 19:41:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd? fignoggle 2005-08-19 20:26:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd? Stephen Wille Padnos 2005-08-19 22:37:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd? fignoggle 2005-08-19 22:45:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd? Jon Elson 2005-08-20 11:16:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: um, is the (Chinese scale) dro acting wierd?