CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Gaining steps somewhere

Posted by David Paulson
on 2005-08-28 19:59:40 UTC
Grounding the shield should never create any oscilation. Make sure that
the shield is soldered to the db9 connector end only. If you cannot
correct this problem, I would suggest purchasing the r516 driver from
rutex. This chip will convert a single end encoder signal into a
differential signal. The A and B signal will have a complementary A NOT
and B NOT . The signals must be 180 deg phase difference then the A and
B signal if they are to be counted. If you have noise in your setup,
these signals are the same phase. This will correct your problem.
David