CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Need help to decide what rack and pinion to use in a 6'x10' table

Posted by Hector
on 2006-04-25 16:12:23 UTC
Hi Jarrett,
In some posts from cnczone ive seen some mods of pre-laods, I think
a plain good selected spring will do the trick, I seem different
ways of acomplishing this, some also recomended by 'Al the Man' I
tend to go for the 20 PA but it seems I can get it anywhere online.
14.5PA is available from lots of source, ex. mcmaster but 20PA not,
if you know where i can get it from, please send the link...
Regards,
Hector
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Jarrett & Heidi Johnson