CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] possibly interesting

Posted by John Dammeyer
on 2006-07-05 17:10:11 UTC
Hi Graham,

I saw the advertisement for it in the latest Circuit Cellar magazine. What
I found disappointing though was the amount of memory available for each
processor. Human Interface devices dealing with LCD displays etc. tend to
require lots of memory for either images or text. Using a processor with
256K flash and 12K RAM like a 9S12 series would be more than fast enough and
also have the large scale memory for dats structures, text messages and even
graphic applications. Don't really know if a 8 processor module gains one
anything.

John Dammeyer

Wireless CAN with the CANRF module now available.
http://www.autoartisans.com/products
Automation Artisans Inc.
Ph. 1 250 544 4950

Discussion Thread

Graham Stabler 2006-07-05 16:57:01 UTC possibly interesting John Dammeyer 2006-07-05 17:10:11 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] possibly interesting Phil Mattison 2006-07-05 17:36:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] possibly interesting Graham Stabler 2006-07-05 17:50:25 UTC Re: possibly interesting John Dammeyer 2006-07-05 19:21:29 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: possibly interesting Graham Stabler 2006-07-06 02:04:29 UTC Re: possibly interesting Graham Stabler 2006-07-25 02:01:08 UTC Re: possibly interesting