CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Deskjet Printer Encoders

Posted by Bill Martin
on 2000-07-13 21:10:59 UTC
Alan,

What model number Deskjet is this? There may be a way to find out more
about these devices, I work for an HP printer division. The key is to
find out where they were designed and by whom... which may or may not be
possible, but I do know who to ask for starters.

Bill