CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Making your own rails

Posted by gawnca
on 2006-11-08 12:03:12 UTC
John,

That has to be one of the best and to the point forums I've come
across. Well, at least for that particular machine. But, with that
in mind, if you are a DIYer you can use a lot of that information
for your own project. Replies are VERY fast as well.

Darryl is great and seems to know the industry the world over.

Greg

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "kz1927" <kz1927@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I bring this here because this board is where I see the most
> action on an attempt to do something a bit different.

Discussion Thread

kz1927 2006-11-07 21:23:58 UTC Making your own rails gawnca 2006-11-08 12:03:12 UTC Re: Making your own rails