CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need to commission a job

Posted by pandya amit
on 2006-11-17 10:35:01 UTC
Hello Justin!

Why don't you try www.emachineshop.com ? I bet you
will thank me for suggesting their name, after
completing your project :-)

--- justinasia <justinasia@...> wrote:

> Moderators note :
> Please respond OFF LIST if you want to discuss this
> project.
>
> But, if you have links to where he could go, that
> would be OK to post on-list.

> Hi everyone,
>
> I need some tools made, and I do not know where to
> look. I am hoping
> that some of you may be able to point me to who I
> could get to make
> these tools.
>
> I need a set of gauges to measure pipe diameter. The
> method is to have
> round disks attached to the end of a rod, and then I
> insert that into
> a tapered pipe, so I can measure when it stops. The
> rod is attached to
> the flat side of the disk, so the disk is like a
> cross section of the pipe.
>
> So, these disks are made with a lathe. I need a set
> of them.
> -Thickness = 3mm. accuracy not so important. About
> 3mm.
> -Diameter from 10mm to 30mm, in 0.1mm increments (ie
> 10.0, 10.1, 10.2,
> 10.3 etc). Tolerance should be plus or minus 0.01mm
> -Each disk has a hole through the middle, threaded
> so it can attach to
> a rod. Needs to be straight.
> -Material = stainless steel.
>
> If anyone would have an idea to how much this would
> cost, how long it
> would take to make and where I can get it done, I
> would be very grateful.
>
> Thank you
>
> Justin
>
> -> REMEMBER - job related responses - OFF-LIST <-

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.
Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Discussion Thread

justinasia 2006-11-17 07:52:07 UTC Need to commission a job pandya amit 2006-11-17 10:35:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need to commission a job turbulatordude 2006-11-18 05:47:50 UTC Re: Need to commission a job Justin . 2006-11-18 14:43:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Need to commission a job