CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Need to commission a job

on 2006-11-18 05:47:50 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, pandya amit <amitpandyain@...>
wrote:

> Hello Justin!
>
> Why don't you try www.emachineshop.com ? I bet you
> will thank me for suggesting their name, after
> completing your project :-)

He may, but his wallet may not. :)

Another place is the yahoo group jobshophomeshop.
this is one place people post jobs to be done and others in the
community do them. (for a fee)

Dave

> --- justinasia <justinasia@...> wrote:
>
> > Moderators note :
> > Please respond OFF LIST if you want to discuss this
> > project.
> >
> > But, if you have links to where he could go, that
> > would be OK to post on-list.

> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I need some tools made, and I do not know where to
> > look. I am hoping
> > that some of you may be able to point me to who I
> > could get to make
> > these tools.
> >
> > I need a set of gauges to measure pipe diameter. The
> > method is to have
> > round disks attached to the end of a rod, and then I
> > insert that into
> > a tapered pipe, so I can measure when it stops. The
> > rod is attached to
> > the flat side of the disk, so the disk is like a
> > cross section of the pipe.
> >
> > So, these disks are made with a lathe. I need a set
> > of them.
> > -Thickness = 3mm. accuracy not so important. About
> > 3mm.
> > -Diameter from 10mm to 30mm, in 0.1mm increments (ie
> > 10.0, 10.1, 10.2,
> > 10.3 etc). Tolerance should be plus or minus 0.01mm
> > -Each disk has a hole through the middle, threaded
> > so it can attach to
> > a rod. Needs to be straight.
> > -Material = stainless steel.
> >
> > If anyone would have an idea to how much this would
> > cost, how long it
> > would take to make and where I can get it done, I
> > would be very grateful.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Justin
> >
> > -> REMEMBER - job related responses - OFF-LIST <-

> Sponsored Link
>
> $420k for $1,399/mo.
> Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage?
> Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Discussion Thread

justinasia 2006-11-17 07:52:07 UTC Need to commission a job pandya amit 2006-11-17 10:35:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Need to commission a job turbulatordude 2006-11-18 05:47:50 UTC Re: Need to commission a job Justin . 2006-11-18 14:43:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Need to commission a job