CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: BobCadCam versus VectorCadCam

on 2007-03-24 05:36:27 UTC
> Your comments on BobCAD are certainly supported by
> many messages here. And while that product and Vector did have
> common roots, I doubt that many today would put them into
> the same bucket of bilge - except, perhaps, for ... Oops,
> we're getting into territory which could get us banned
> from the group.... / mark

Bobcad have announced their new V22 on their website and there is a video.
At least it's a move in the right direction as regards a program.
Whether they will improves their sales technique is a different matter.

So that's Auscad now moved up market to OneCNC
Bobcad with it's V22 and structure tree which just leaves Vector holding the gas light.

John S.

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Rodney Hill
> <thecadcamconsultants@...> wrote:
> >
> > FYI Mark on time, I worked at BobCAD for several years, I know the
> company and software inside out. Im relaying the message that BobCAD
> customers repeated to me day after day year after year. You dont
> understand how many refunds came in and BobCAD denys them. Trust me,
> try calling bobcad once. The sales guys know nothing about the
> software, all they know is how to sell.
> >
> > markotime <markotime@...> wrote: I'm REALLY suspicious of
> the judgemental prigs who trash competitors to
> > the product in which they have some proprietary interest or emotional
> > stake. Download the demos and make up your own mind, ignore the
> > quasi-religious zealots. /mark in BC (who happens to use Vector,
> > thank you very much.)
> >
> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Rodney Hill
> > <thecadcamconsultants@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dolphin CAD/CAM is much better than both. BobCAD and Vector owners
> > are brothers anyways. Try Dolphin, same price.
> > >
> > > www.cadcamconsultants.net

John Stevenson 2007-03-24 05:36:27 UTC Re: BobCadCam versus VectorCadCam John Stevenson 2007-03-24 10:04:05 UTC Re: BobCadCam versus VectorCadCam John Stevenson 2007-03-24 16:53:04 UTC Re: BobCadCam versus VectorCadCam Rodney Hill 2007-03-24 16:59:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: BobCadCam versus VectorCadCam ballendo 2007-03-24 18:54:04 UTC Re: BobCadCam versus VectorCadCam