CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Correction...Control box for Gecko's

Posted by caudlet
on 2007-09-29 08:20:51 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wanliker@... wrote:

> Correction,
> I have egg on my face, I meant Xylotex, not Geckos for this project.
> bill
>
> <<

Bill our low cost Mini-IO BOB has always had a Xylotex buss connector.
In addition, we sell that card integrated into a case with the option
to add a 2nd port card, Remote relay interface, and even our 28
function hand controller. We also have a Dual port 4 axis Xylotex box
including power supply. You have the choice of buying it with or
without motors. When you get the motors from us we add the cables and
connectors here and set everything up. Regardless whether you want
board level products, finished professional systems or anything in
between, we can meet your needs. We have our Xylotex cards custom
built with the Euro-style motor plugs and supply the matching motor
connectors. We don't sell Xylotex cards alone but if you already have
the cards we sell everything else.

I am running one of our small production machines (use what you sell!)
with MACH3 and a hand controller setup and one of our 4 axis Xylotex
boxes. It has been through some serious usage and it has never missed
a step.

We have yet out of the over 80 units we have sold had one come back
for repair with a blown drive (Xylotex) card.

Tom Caudle
www.CandCNC.com

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2007-09-28 21:45:44 UTC Correction...Control box for Gecko's Robert Colin Campbell 2007-09-29 07:09:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Correction...Control box for Gecko's caudlet 2007-09-29 08:20:51 UTC Re: Correction...Control box for Gecko's