CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Another one in the EMC stepper club

Posted by Bill Martin
on 1999-07-13 18:54:47 UTC
Tim,
Look for things like \123, as in octal number instead of a printable
character. Things like the octal number for carriage return and newline
are ok, but most things less than octal 032 (space?) are suspect. If you
like, e-mail me the file and I will sniff around in it and let you know
if I find anything interesting. Send it to:
wmartin@..., I'm not currently running Unix at home.

Bill Martin

Tim Goldstein wrote:

> From: "Tim Goldstein" <timg@...>
>
> I tried the command on the file, but looking at the output I am not sure
> what is right and wrong.
>
> Any ideas on how I interpret it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim
> [Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 1999-07-09 22:06:58 UTC Another one in the EMC stepper club Bill Martin 1999-07-12 18:43:42 UTC Re: Another one in the EMC stepper club Tim Goldstein 1999-07-12 20:13:05 UTC RE: Another one in the EMC stepper club Bill Martin 1999-07-13 18:54:47 UTC Re: Another one in the EMC stepper club