CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Re: Can CNCPro users provide some input? - cutter comp

Posted by Smoke
on 2001-03-22 10:51:52 UTC
QuickCAD is a smaller version of AutoCAD and is put out by Autodesk
www.autodesk.com It only does 2D drawings.

I don't remember where I bought mine but the price was pretty reasonable at
the time I got it.

Smoke,

>I have Fast Cad, Easy Cad. What is quick cad, and can you tell me a little
>more about it?
>
>Tom

CAD.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/