CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Re: Can CNCPro users provide some input? - cutter comp

Posted by Smoke
on 2001-03-21 20:48:35 UTC
If you happen to have Quick CAD you'll find "computing" the location of the
cutter start postion as it goes into comp a breeze...the program calculates
it for you...to whatever degree of accuracy you need.

Smoke