CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Subject: Taig as XZ lathe slide

Posted by Joe Vicars
on 2001-04-19 06:40:15 UTC
Doug,
I have talked to Omniturn and Upgrade Technologies (now Upgrade New England). Omniturn will sell you nothing but a complete
kit, you were right about that. UT will sell you a slide, they cost 7500 bucks. He said that he MIGHT be able to scrounge me up a
used one and that would be at least 3500.
I am working on a design of my own, even though it will probably end up as one of those half finished ones you mentioned.