CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup?

Posted by Tom Benedict
on 2002-01-20 20:22:06 UTC
It took writing a new stepping routine in emcmot.c. The X and Y axes are
working perfectly now, but I've still got a bit on the Z-axis going in the
wrong pin. As soon as I've got that worked out, I'll put the new emcmot.c
and my .ini file in the dropbox.

(But yeah, long term I'll build a translation board.)

Tom

--
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is
suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best

Discussion Thread

dk 2002-01-17 05:49:37 UTC NEW MACHINESHOP/METALWORKING GROUP sir_tancred 2002-01-17 07:02:19 UTC Re: NEW MACHINESHOP/METALWORKING GROUP sir_tancred 2002-01-17 07:05:03 UTC Opps, was Re: NEW MACHINESHOP/METALWORKING GROUP Tom Benedict 2002-01-17 07:20:25 UTC Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup? ccs@m... 2002-01-17 07:37:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup? Tom Benedict 2002-01-17 08:26:45 UTC Re: Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup? Mike Gann 2002-01-17 08:30:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup? Paul 2002-01-17 13:01:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup? Brian Pitt 2002-01-17 21:05:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup? Tom Benedict 2002-01-20 20:22:06 UTC Re: Taig mill, Taig controller, EMC setup?