CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Distributor CO-Op? Was Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2002-01-30 04:27:24 UTC
Why not get a merchant account, and deal in plastic, (credit cards)? It'd ber a
lot simpler.....

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

methadras 2002-01-29 16:13:39 UTC Smart Motor hopes dashed Fitch R. Williams 2002-01-29 18:16:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Smart Motor hopes dashed methadras 2002-01-29 18:27:00 UTC Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed ccs@m... 2002-01-29 18:38:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed aspaguy 2002-01-29 21:27:16 UTC Distributor CO-Op? Was Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed Fitch R. Williams 2002-01-29 21:35:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Distributor CO-Op? Was Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed Bill Vance 2002-01-30 04:27:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Distributor CO-Op? Was Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed ballendo 2002-01-30 06:29:44 UTC Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed methadras 2002-01-30 10:08:16 UTC Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed methadras 2002-01-30 10:15:05 UTC Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed ballendo 2002-01-30 12:20:17 UTC Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed aspaguy 2002-01-30 19:21:39 UTC Distributor CO-Op? Was Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed aspaguy 2002-01-30 19:51:12 UTC Re: Smart Motor hopes dashed