CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: 2002 NAMES reminder

Posted by rehenry
on 2002-03-17 19:27:43 UTC
Fred

Yes we can do that. And once you get infected with it you'll want the
keyboard and mouse and Kde and ... of course you'll just ga ga over
"chips -- our new mascot." If you have extra dumpster machines, I'll
have some spare space in the car. <g>

We talked last year about a NAMES install fest. Bring your box and leave
with a working EMC on it. I think that Friday would be hectic with final
setup and the student crowd. Saturday is is a mad dash of thousands of
curious folk and a constant stream of people with ideas. Sunday might
just do it. Roland can tell us how much space is available for this
year. Perhaps we could get a table or two set aside on Sunday for
installing. Any other EMC'ers willing to man the trenches for a
while?

RayH -- U.P. Michigan

>    From: "IMService" <imserv@...>

> The 2002 NAMES - North American Model Engineering Society exhibition
> will be April 27-28, 2002. Sat. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM  |  Sun. 9:00 AM -
> 4:00 PM
<s>
> I think Paul and Ray want me to bring one of my "dumpster" PC's along
> so they can show me how easy it is to make the "true" Black Box BDI.
>  The one with no keyboard,  no mouse, and no monitor, that plugs into
> the NIC on the Wintel Box?  I think someone said it was so easy we
> could demonstrate it about every 1/2 hour or so ;-)

Discussion Thread

IMService 2002-03-15 20:09:46 UTC 2002 NAMES reminder rehenry 2002-03-17 19:27:43 UTC Re: 2002 NAMES reminder stephen_stallings 2002-03-17 21:41:29 UTC Re: 2002 NAMES reminder