CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Use a scope to determine overvoltage needed forstepper motors

Posted by hansw
on 2000-01-28 11:38:44 UTC
Tim,
You can;t go wrong with a Tektronix 465 . It's a 100Mhz dual trace and
is a well respected item.
They go at Ebay in the range $100-$300 where 300 is a little high.

regards
Hans Wedemeyer