CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] mounting ballscrews onthe ol mini mill help

on 2002-10-02 08:00:55 UTC
well. they will be short......the longest of the two
will be 12 inches after cutting to fit the table and
the other about 9 inches.

will this work? i hope i havent wasted my money on
these ballscrews.
you say to preload the bearings on one side
only....you mean on one side of the bearings or one
side of the ballscrews?? because i had planned on
preloading them against eachother on one side of the
ballscrew.
and what do you mean by dealing with the axial
clearance??

http://www.alltel.net/~leswatts/wattsfurniturewp.html