CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: toolpath creation problem or wrong interpretor setup?

Posted by jagco1998
on 2002-11-01 12:48:14 UTC
Tim,
I would love to but its of a prototype that I've designed and I'd
rather not take the chance of somebody stealing my idea before I get
a chance to build it.
Would it help if I posted the first 10 lines or so?Because Im
guessing that's where the problem is. I just dont know enough about
Code to pinpoint the problem.

Regards,
Jim

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...> wrote:
> Can you post the g-code as part of your message assuming it is not
a huge
> file? That would make it a lot easier to understand what is
happening.

> Tim
> [Denver, CO]

0,0,0 ,and