CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: toolpath creation problem or wrong interpretor setup?

Posted by j.guenther
on 2002-11-01 13:03:44 UTC
Here's a suggestion for you, set 0,0,0 on your machine to be a couple of
inches above the part, single step through the program to find the point
that it goes crazy and then post the code up to that point and one or two
lines after the offending code so we can take a look. That should give us a
the info we need to help you and protect you at the same time.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia