CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Batteries in Power Supply

Posted by Bill Higdon
on 2003-01-21 14:54:56 UTC
I worked in Medical Imaging service for several years, and the practice
of having the cells from the same mfg. & lot # was SOP for the portables
using Lead acid cells.
Bill Higdon

Discussion Thread

Bernard R <bwjarandall@c... 2003-01-21 10:34:58 UTC Batteries in Power Supply Mariss Freimanis <mariss92705@y... 2003-01-21 11:13:46 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply Bernard R <bwjarandall@c... 2003-01-21 11:35:58 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply Kevin P. Martin 2003-01-21 11:58:09 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Batteries in Power Supply Bernard R <bwjarandall@c... 2003-01-21 12:17:20 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply j.guenther 2003-01-21 12:27:53 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Batteries in Power Supply Kevin P. Martin 2003-01-21 12:48:07 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Batteries in Power Supply Carl Mikkelsen, Oasis 2003-01-21 13:30:57 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Batteries in Power Supply Mariss Freimanis <mariss92705@y... 2003-01-21 13:36:44 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply Alan Marconett KM6VV 2003-01-21 13:41:18 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply sparkness2001 <mark@c... 2003-01-21 13:41:32 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply Bill Higdon 2003-01-21 14:54:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Batteries in Power Supply turbulatordude <davemucha@j... 2003-01-21 16:00:43 UTC Re: Batteries in Power Supply 0good in theory