CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths?

on 2003-04-14 10:40:04 UTC
Hi Mark,

My pleasure! We'll look forward to seeing your work!

Alan KM6VV

Mark Roberts wrote:

> Thanks Everyone:
>
> Alan, I found the CNC for Hobbyist file and downloaded it. Thanks for
> the tip. The learning curve is a bit awkward right now, and as soon as I
> can identify the coordinates, I'll forward them on. It should make a
> nice wall plaque :o)
>
> Mark

Discussion Thread

Mark Roberts 2003-04-13 09:43:17 UTC Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths? rainnea 2003-04-13 10:09:38 UTC Re: Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths? caudlet 2003-04-13 10:23:59 UTC Re: Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2003-04-13 15:18:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths? Mark Roberts 2003-04-13 17:46:39 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2003-04-14 10:40:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths? Raymond Heckert 2003-04-14 17:41:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Best way to enlarge a DXF drawing for cutting tool paths?