CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Milling Machine info needed

Posted by R Petersen
on 2003-05-24 06:49:29 UTC
This is getting to be a lot more complicated than I
thought, But I will still make it work and I am having
fun. The stepper motor wire colors are: 1-red, 2-wht,
3-wht-red stripe, 4-wht-grn stripe, 5-grn, 6-blk,
7-org, 8-wht-blk stripe. Hope this helps. Now needing
to find out how the wires are so I can wire them
properly positive and negitive, etc. Will the Gecko
drivers handle the big motors, what do I use to drive
the other motors and air actuators? I still am not
able to find the amperage or voltage, from what I
researched they look like NEMA 42 motors. I am going
to try to get a site to put my photos on. Is there a
good site or book I can get to learn more about this,
I feel like I am asking stupid questions. I also have
a Bridgeport mill I want to setup after this mill as
well as my Birmingham lathe.
Thanks a million,
Ron