CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] analog to pwm

dpaulson22000 wrote:

>Hi
>
>Would anyone have a simple drawing of a circut or a web address that
>can change a +-10vdc analog signal to pwm and direction signals

You might look at the Harris HIP4080, which I first used in a PWM servo
amp. I eventually replaced that with a huge bunch of circuitry, because
the 4080 couldn't tolerate enough voltage. but, it has all the control
circuitry in one chip. It creates 4 drive signals for 4 external FETs,
so it is not a sign/magnitude sort of output directly. I think you could
extract the sign (direction) signal pretty easily, and getting a real
PWM magnitude signal wouldn't be real hard.

dpaulson22000 2003-06-23 11:56:03 UTC analog to pwm Jon Elson 2003-06-27 20:36:45 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] analog to pwm jcc3inc 2003-06-28 07:37:08 UTC Re: analog to pwm