CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Request for CNC lathe enclosure and control panel ideas

Posted by Vajk Fekete
on 2003-08-25 02:43:49 UTC
hi,

i am not an experienced machinist, but think i understand Your problem.

would it be a silly idea to hang the control from the ceiling or some
apropriate framing. i could be made like those lamps that can be tossed
up and stay there, and pulled down and stay there. the bearer on the
ceiling/frame could even have a sliding component that allows the
control panel to be slid to the sides.

with the trunk door arrangement you could slide the control up (and
maybe side), open the trunk, pull the control back. even easyer with the
sliding door version.

regards,

vajk