CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: servo2go Model-II card and anyother software than EMC

Posted by Leslie Watts
on 2004-07-01 13:42:27 UTC
Hi Asim
It is true I run G21 and inch. I do not use offsets
other than G92.

As Pauls says...get on the developer list and the IRC channel.
Big things are coming we hope...and we need your help.

Les

Leslie M.Watts
L M Watts Furniture
Tiger Georgia