CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Taig cnc ready help for a newbie

Posted by jeffalanp
on 2004-08-25 11:02:37 UTC
Hi,

Xylotex Yahoo Groups web site
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xylotex/

Xylotex Web site
http://www.xylotex.com

Jeff

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Dena" <denajoanos@y...>
wrote:
> Ok thanks guys. I will be sure to check out all of the available
> software options.
>
> Also thanks for the power supply link!!
>
> So is what i have listed so far a pretty good setup? Fell free to
> give some better options here guys.
>
> Also where is the Xylotex group located. Maybe i can find some
> different motor setups with others using this driver.
>
> Thanks,
> A.J
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Jones, Joseph A1"
> <joseph.a1.jones@l...> wrote:
> > Ok,
> >
> > Let me repeat that my intention was not to slam Mach2. I was just
> > stating my first impression of the interface. However, in all
> fairness
> > I really should not have said anything at all about Mach2. Since
> only
> > gave it an honest afternoon's effort, I should let the folks that
> have
> > more experience with it debate it's strengths and weaknesses. And
> > again, I'm sure it wouldn't have the following it does if it
wasn't
> > capable piece of software.
> >
> > -Archie

He
> > is out
> > > of these motors, but I think he has some ~250oz-in available.
> > >
> > > Good luck,
> > > Archie

POSTING
> > THEM.
> > > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> > > List Mom List Owner
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > Addresses:
> > Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> >
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
wanliker@a...,
> > timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
> > [Moderators]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
> reach it
> > if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

> be a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> there,
> > for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING
> THEM.
> > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
bill
> > List Mom List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Discussion Thread

Dena 2004-08-24 15:20:55 UTC Taig cnc ready help for a newbie Jones, Joseph A1 2004-08-25 04:51:12 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Taig cnc ready help for a newbie Lance Hopper 2004-08-25 05:13:52 UTC Re: Taig cnc ready help for a newbie Jones, Joseph A1 2004-08-25 05:23:48 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Taig cnc ready help for a newbie Fred Smith 2004-08-25 08:33:28 UTC Re: Taig cnc ready help for a newbie Dena 2004-08-25 10:50:30 UTC Re: Taig cnc ready help for a newbie jeffalanp 2004-08-25 11:02:37 UTC Re: Taig cnc ready help for a newbie