CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Here we go again - more trouble -FIXED

Posted by Keith Clark
on 2004-10-20 11:38:34 UTC
Thanks Jeff,

I think there was a loose wire that came out and touched the
neighboring wire and damaged the drive initially. Then when I
replaced the drive there still seemed to be a problem because I think
the fuse blew again. I finally replaced the connector on the Gecko
and re conditioned the wire ands carefully replacing them and
installing a new capacitor. I got brave and reconnected everything,
and it all worked. Possible there was a bad fuse the second time
around or some wiring problem in the terminal connector block of the
Gecko. Guess I will never know for sure, but I am just glad to be
beyond it and able to make chips again...

Keith Clark

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "washcomp" <jeff@w...> wrote:

> Curious what the problem turned out to be?
>
> Jeff
>
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Clark" <mail@t...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks everyone again, it is fixed!
> >
> > Keith Clark
> >

> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Clark" <mail@t...>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Andy, I am gradually learning the hard way...
> > >
> > > Keith Clark
> > >
> > > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Andy Wander
> <awander@v...>

> > on
> > > that

> > > circuit, and
> > > voltage
> Kirchoff's
> > > law, when
> > will
> > > be no
> > (by
> > > I*R), so
> > circuit.

> power
> > > wiring is
> will
> > bo
> > > one
> > color
> > > code/line
> > touch",
> > > but in

connector
> > > could
> > > measure
Possibly
> > the
> > > capacitor.

> > wanliker@a...,

> > > reach it if

> > > be a
> > > there, for OT

> > POSTING
> > > THEM.
EXCEPTIONS........

Discussion Thread

Keith Clark 2004-10-19 20:29:08 UTC Here we go again - more trouble Jon Elson 2004-10-19 22:54:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Here we go again - more trouble Keith Clark 2004-10-20 03:34:16 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble Keith Clark 2004-10-20 06:06:52 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble washcomp 2004-10-20 06:46:35 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble Andy Wander 2004-10-20 06:57:56 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Here we go again - more trouble Keith Clark 2004-10-20 07:24:08 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble Keith Clark 2004-10-20 07:25:48 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble Keith Clark 2004-10-20 10:17:19 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble -FIXED washcomp 2004-10-20 10:23:45 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble -FIXED Keith Clark 2004-10-20 11:38:34 UTC Re: Here we go again - more trouble -FIXED