CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Converter Trouble

Posted by Polaraligned
on 2005-05-22 03:47:40 UTC
Did it and it works now.
Thanks Stan

Scott

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "STAN MCDONALD"
<SMCDONAL@K...> wrote:
> You want to use a 5 hp for the rotary converter then use 30 if per
hp run
> and 60uf per hp start i just used a light switch to add the start
caps. i
> turn the light switch on then turn on the converter and when it gets
up to
> speed i turn off the light switch.
> that was my ez way to do it. I would not use a self starting
converter. my
> way works and a light switch is cheep.
>
> hope that helps
> regards

aol://5863:126/rec
> > crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have
> trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> there, for OT
> > subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
> THEM.
> > DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> timg@k...
> Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
> [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec
> crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have
trouble.

> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
>
> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Polaraligned 2005-05-20 16:45:35 UTC Converter Trouble STAN MCDONALD 2005-05-20 17:50:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Converter Trouble Polaraligned 2005-05-21 04:31:57 UTC Re: Converter Trouble Ed Fanta 2005-05-21 06:02:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Converter Trouble Ron Kline 2005-05-21 07:46:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Converter Trouble Irby Jones 2005-05-21 08:59:41 UTC Re: Converter Trouble David Paulson 2005-05-21 09:23:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Converter Trouble STAN MCDONALD 2005-05-21 13:44:11 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Converter Trouble Polaraligned 2005-05-22 03:47:40 UTC Re: Converter Trouble