CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Probes

on 2010-01-15 02:31:01 UTC
Thanks for that.
So I presume the probes go with the carousel, and are subjected to quite a
bit of bumping.

Also, are probes always measuring on 'break' only, or do do you have the
option to measure on a 'make'. Obviously once the contact has broken , the
probe is in an unknown place, but as it makes contact, it's back to a known.

Roland