CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] NC drip feed

on 2010-03-12 17:22:26 UTC
Hi Fellows:
     THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION!!!!
I have the lathe still on the trailer in a local warehouse along with two PU loads of parts including the control.  I still have the last load of extra controller parts on the truck to sort and unload next week before I can start working on the lathe.  The control is a Fanic.  I will have more information and questions next week  Thanks again for now.
                                                                              GOD'S BLESSINGS
                                                                                         Bill

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:57:21 -0800 (PST), RANDY ABERNATHY wrote