CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Gecko 203V disable light with Smoothstepper

Posted by jimmy_staton
on 2011-10-01 09:05:26 UTC
I don't guess you need me to confirm your fix but you where correct that fixed the
problem the Smoothstepper make those steppers fly now.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "bob campbell" <bob@...> wrote:

> Jimmy,
>
> The problem that I had and one of my customers also had was the disable led
> started blinking and then went on solid during a cut. On my control box I
> was running 7 amps motors. I did not have a current set resistor installed.
> I installed a current set resistor for about 6.5 amps. This fixed my
> problem. For my customer I recommended that he check the current set
> resistor and decrease the current by about 10%. This fixed his problem.
>
> You are not the only one that has had the same problem.
>
> Bob Campbell

Discussion Thread

jimmy_staton 2011-09-23 09:51:18 UTC Gecko 203V disable light with Smoothstepper bob campbell 2011-09-23 11:41:11 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Gecko 203V disable light with Smoothstepper jimmy_staton 2011-09-23 13:13:46 UTC Re: Gecko 203V disable light with Smoothstepper jimmy_staton 2011-10-01 09:05:26 UTC Re: Gecko 203V disable light with Smoothstepper