CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help?

Posted by mjohnson@h...
on 2001-05-04 20:33:51 UTC
Well, I'm still stuck.
I have adjusted the "Time" setting and it got a little better, but it
still has alot of errors. If I go VERY slow, it will work fine, but
that kinda defeats the purpose of the DRO.
I have checked all the items mentioned, and they appear to be correct.
I am using an old Compaq pentium 75 MHz PC.
Could it be the cable between the black box and the computer?
It doesn't appear to be damaged, but could this be the problem?
I think a new cable will cost about $15. Should I just cut my losses
and buy the pre-wired board from Camtronics and use the Kulaga
software? (I really don't want to put $85 more into this if I don't
have to.)

Thanks for all your help.

Mike

mjohnson@h... 2001-04-27 08:44:24 UTC Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? jguenther@l... 2001-04-27 10:28:36 UTC Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? A. G. Eckstein 2001-04-27 14:05:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? mjohnson@h... 2001-05-04 20:33:51 UTC Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? stratton@m... 2001-05-04 21:45:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? A. G. Eckstein 2001-05-05 04:18:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? A. G. Eckstein 2001-05-05 04:44:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-05-05 12:16:07 UTC Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help?