CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Having problems with Lindsay design DRO... Could you please help?

on 2001-05-05 04:44:32 UTC
This thread just brought up a point that I forgot! You HAVE to boot to
DOS to run this program, Even if you try to run it in a DOS prompt from
windows, you will have the problems mentioned! Windows has to much
overhead. If you run "port speed" program in Steves ensemble, you will see
what I mean.