CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod

Posted by Terry Toddy
on 2001-05-07 07:39:05 UTC
Glad to hear that freqmod is for open loop control. I can't quite get
the speed I wanted out of steppermod.

EMC starts up fine in freqmod but whenever I move any of the axis I get
a following error and the control shuts off. The only thing I changed in
the ini file after successfully running steppermod was steppermod to
freqmod and put PERIOD = .000016 back in.

Thanks,
Terry

Tim Goldstein wrote:

> [...]

Discussion Thread

Terry Toddy 2001-05-07 06:50:29 UTC EMC and freqmod Tim Goldstein 2001-05-07 07:21:20 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod Terry Toddy 2001-05-07 07:39:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod Tim Goldstein 2001-05-07 09:07:46 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod Jon Elson 2001-05-07 09:17:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod Terry Toddy 2001-05-07 10:08:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod Jon Elson 2001-05-08 09:26:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod Terry Toddy 2001-05-10 09:41:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and freqmod