CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vanguard 3000 engraver retrofit

Posted by CL
on 2002-01-04 10:30:39 UTC
Darrell,
Thanks for the re-post. I may have seen this message a while back. Sometimes
it is a real challenge to keep the messages I want to re-think, re-view, and
learn from up front and on top. Most are forced to slip away to never never
land where ever that is.

I want to take a look at this later this evening. If I have an opinion, surely
you will hear it !

Thanks,
Chris L