CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: BlackBox Housing Compromise ?

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-02-04 16:15:03 UTC
I think it may be possible for ALL controls to have a pendant by using the
X-Keys Keypad or circuit. They work Great. So you could put your "pendant"
50 feet away on a keyboard extension cable...... Dont know where to buy a
"line amp" for that if necessary. Then you need a Monitor out there too !
Will that run 50' on a 15 pin cable ?

Chris L