CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] My CAD CAM evaluations

on 2002-12-03 23:37:43 UTC
For solid modeling, you should also check out Alibre. It's $495 Free 30 day
demo.

www.alibre.com

There's also the FREE! PTC Pro Desktop Express which lets you move up to Pro
E if you ever need to.

www.ptc.com

My all time favorite 3D to tool path software is Featurecam. It's got a free
demo you can download.

It will also allow you create solid models within the software so you
wouldn't need any other software for
design to machining. But it's expensive!

http://www.featuremill.com/

later,
Larry E.