CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport Series II

on 2003-03-06 07:29:18 UTC
I have used that control you can switch to the iso mode and the
machine will
use g-codes it's a parameter change
if you call B .P. they will give you the parmeter list and the
way to access it . the number i used to get to the parmeters was
91458
once your in i think the user defiable parameters come up
and you can change to iso(g-code)
by selecting the number 1

all caveats apply
good luck Hank