CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board

Posted by deanc500
on 2003-04-10 00:01:09 UTC
Hi, the website is actually overdue for an update. I now offer servo
and microstepping controllers as well as the interfaces. I hope to
have the new site up soon at www.axxustech.com.
I am in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. If you want more information on my
current products, contact me off list at axxus@.... In the
meantime you can see the servo controllers here:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/axxus4/AS300D40_2.jpg
http://www.members.shaw.ca/axxus4/as300mfront.jpg
Dean Couillard

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Chris <chris2003@s...> wrote:
> Right on pretty good stuff you offering on your website!
> May I ask where you are located.........im 100% its in canada but where
> abouts?
> wanted to chat to you a bit more..............thanx

THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

int3man 2003-04-07 22:02:13 UTC Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board turbulatordude 2003-04-08 07:36:36 UTC Re: Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board deanc500 2003-04-08 22:19:23 UTC Re: Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board Chris 2003-04-09 12:16:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board deanc500 2003-04-10 00:01:09 UTC Re: Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board Scott Holmes 2003-04-10 21:09:38 UTC Re: Parallel port Breakout Interface Box / Board