CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Can my CNC controller blow my motherboard?

on 2003-05-08 07:23:25 UTC
How would I hook up your board in between the PC and the controller? The
controller I have hooks directly to the Parallel port. Would I simply
wire up a parallel cable directly to the controller and another to the
PC? Then your board would act like a pass through, right?