CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-03-20 06:38:18 UTC
I think my point is that all the support and knowledge base of the people
developing and actually using EMC is on RedHat. If people want advice and
help in setting up EMC the answer is install RedHat. If someone wants to
make it their hobby to see how hard they can make an EMC install and still
not be successful than load it on anything you want.

Basically, I will do anything I can to help a person get EMC up and running
if they follow the accepted setup (Currently RedHat 5.2, soon it will be
RedHat 6.2, but for making chips now 5.2). If someone wants to try it on
another distribution than I will invest my time into making chips fly on my
EMC controlled machine that is actually running. So, use what you want and
get what you get.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

George Fouse 2000-03-19 23:13:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake bfp 2000-03-20 03:09:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake bfp 2000-03-20 03:37:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake Tim Goldstein 2000-03-20 06:38:18 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake lawrence jackman 2000-03-20 08:07:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake Matt Shaver 2000-03-20 12:18:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Linux versions RedHat vs Mandrake Larry Hall 2000-03-20 19:01:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for RH5.2 and Tim's script Tim Goldstein 2000-03-20 19:08:24 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Looking for RH5.2 and Tim's script