CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Galil controllers compatible softwares

Posted by Peter Renolds
on 2004-01-18 11:33:50 UTC
Here it is! http://www.jraco.com/ As I've mentioned before, I am a
user and a very satisfied one at that. I have no affiliation with JRA.
I can also confirm the earlier comment that Jay Joyner (the owner) is a
good person to deal with and provides very good tech support. Not as
good as Mariss or Art F., but I don't think that is possible... Jay has
returned my calls promptly and has always been able to solve my setup
problems quickly.

Cheers, Peter