CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC popularity, and Parallel port pin configuration

Posted by erie
on 2005-03-11 07:24:23 UTC
not to be a naysayer, but I hope the stable version is quite a bit
better than it was 1 1/2 years ago, after 6 months of tweaking, I gave
in and went with a different controller. One of these days, I'll go back
and try again, but at that time, I needed a controller to make parts,
not be a long term IT project.

erie