CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder

Posted by Dave Shiels
on 2005-11-25 08:41:20 UTC
Steve Haushahn wrote:

> [...]
Actaully such a machine would be pretty easy to build. all roller
slides, a counterweighted Z would work for the 3D aspects. An easy
encoder interface for positioning might be just some encoders with a
rubber wheel against a flat surface. The harder part would be the
stylus offset to the work to get surface coordinates, One way around
that is to use a cutting tool with the same radius as the stylus and
work with no tool offset in the final path.

Discussion Thread

Thomas 2005-11-23 10:10:43 UTC MSA 665 linear Encoder linearmeasurement 2005-11-24 08:43:00 UTC Re: MSA 665 linear Encoder Thomas 2005-11-24 21:08:12 UTC MSA 665 linear Encoder Steve Haushahn 2005-11-25 04:54:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder Dave Shiels 2005-11-25 08:41:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder Steve Haushahn 2005-11-25 09:27:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder Dave Shiels 2005-11-25 13:01:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder KM6VV 2005-11-25 17:50:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder Thomas 2005-11-26 07:47:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MSA 665 linear Encoder Crs Hawk 2005-11-29 10:28:16 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper motors move wrong direction. Stephen Wille Padnos 2005-11-29 10:48:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper motors move wrong direction. Les Newell 2005-11-29 11:00:10 UTC Isel C142 codes Crs Hawk 2005-11-29 11:19:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Isel C142 codes Les Newell 2005-11-29 13:26:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Isel C142 codes Dave Fisher 2005-11-29 14:10:30 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Stepper motors move wrong direction.