CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Help Linux Woes Help!!!

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-07-10 20:04:22 UTC
hummmm,
Sounds like you are still missing some RPM packages. If you have the
"Official" Redhat 5.2 installation guide I would suggest going through
appendix C (page227) and verifying using Package Manager that you have every
package listed for Workstation or Base installed along with the following:
Base/Kernel/ everything
Development/Building/Libtools
X11/gnome/gnome-libx-devel

Just to confirm my suspicion, did you do a custom install?

Hope it helps,

Tim
[Denver, CO]