CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: stripped distribution for emc

Posted by r_fl_z@h...
on 2000-12-29 04:03:22 UTC
Greetings:

After several failed attempts to install Linux 5.2 with kernel update
and RT patch (on a clean machine), I would LOVE to see a cd produced
as described below. For what it's worth, I am computer literate but
a newbie to Linux, and I've found the process to be unworkable. I
have yet to give up on it, but I do think the installation process
stands as a barrier to EMC's acceptance.

Regards,
Ron

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Lawrence Glaister" <lg@j...>

Lawrence Glaister 2000-12-28 09:34:52 UTC stripped distribution for emc r_fl_z@h... 2000-12-29 04:03:22 UTC Re: stripped distribution for emc Tim Goldstein 2000-12-29 06:18:19 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: stripped distribution for emc Paul Corner 2000-12-29 11:43:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: stripped distribution for emc Doug Fortune 2000-12-29 13:18:56 UTC stripped distribution for emc r_fl_z@h... 2000-12-30 02:53:38 UTC Re: stripped distribution for emc r_fl_z@h... 2000-12-30 03:02:07 UTC Re: stripped distribution for emc Robert Allen & Marsha Camp 2000-12-30 05:24:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: stripped distribution for emc Paul Corner 2000-12-30 12:41:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: stripped distribution for emc